Tuesday, March 31, 2009

17 Again (2009)

http://www.impawards.com/2009/posters/seventeen_again.jpgIf you would ask me the question 'If I'd like to become 17 again?', then maybe i will answer that with a NO. Why? Coz im only 18... actually turning 19 this April 16 and I think I'm contented with my life today.
But one day after my birthday, you will be able to meet a man who wish that he can turn back time and do the things he should do. And he did, from his current age 37 he become 17 again. Zac Efron who will portray the 17 years old guy will try to make out the best in his youth. I think this movie will give us a lesson that i think everyone of us should remember. I would just like to share this that everything has a purpose, i mean EVERYthing... there is no exception to this. Maybe you cant understand why it happen for now, but the only thing you can do is entrust it all to GOD because all that is happening to us has a good purpose.

Here's the trailer of the film:

1 comments:

Pat R said...

it would seem that Zac Efron is on track to be an extremely successful actor

Post a Comment